The air is crisp and the leaves are hinting at a change… must be fall. Fall is is my favorite season for many reasons but the big two are the fashion and Halloween. The fashion is a perfect mix cozy and chic! And Halloween is my #1 holiday, I live for the decorations, costumes, and scary movies. So with the weather starting to change I thought I would round-up my fall favorites!
- Voesh Pedicure in a Box Duo – Pumpkin Spice: I will share an unpopular opinion, I do not like, actually I loathe, pumpkin spice lattes. Sorry if you love them, but not my thing. But pumpkin spice scent, I can get behind that. And this Voesh Pedicure in a Box is perfect! I tried it, just this week and it was easy to follow and really helped revive my feet. I think it’s a great option if you don’t feel comfortable or can’t go to a salon yet. It really makes a difference.
- This next one is the perfect pairing with the Pedicure in the Box, the Conair Foot Spa. This foot spa offers a soothing vibration massage while keeping the water warm. I recommend putting in warm water to begin with because it won’t heat the water up that much, but it does keep it nice and toasty. The vibration level is perfect to soothe your aching feet.
- Next I always have a moisturizing face mask for this season. My skin gets really dry when the seasons change and I need to apply a moisturizing mask multiple times a week. I love Clinique’s Moisture Surge Overnight mask. It does a great job at hydrating my skin without making it oily. It’s a thick mask that blends into the skin, giving it a much needed drink of moisture!
- I’ve recently been playing with the Versed Day Dissolve Cleansing Balm. It contains eucalyptus oil and vitamin E, which helps soothe the face will easily dissolving your makeup. In the past few months I have stopped using cotton balls/pads with makeup remove. It’s too harsh on my skin. But this cleansing balm definitely does the trick for taking the day’s face off.
- And to round out my Fall favorites I have to talk about the best leggings ever. Aerie’s Offline Real Me High Waisted Leggings. I have multiple pairs of these and they are some of the comfiest leggings I own. They don’t get pills like other leggings and the black color stays black. They also have enough stretch, but don’t stretch out.
And thats my top 5 Fall favorites. Let me know what you all are loving this Fall. I’d love to add to my Fall favorites this year and try out some new products! Hope everyone is staying safe!