Hello and happy Sunday. It also happens to be International Women’s Day! Yay women! I thought I would make today’s blog post a thank you to all the great women in my life. I have a lot of strong women in my life who have helped me get to where I am today and I am so grateful for that.
- My mom- who has been probably my greatest support throughout my life. She always has been there for me through it all and I am forever grateful for her.
- My grammy- she is where I get my feisty and spunky side from. She is a small woman, very petite, but she is strong and mighty when she needs to be. And she has taught me how to be as well.
- My group of girlfriends- these girls have been through some of my worst and some of my best times. They are my extended family and are always there when I need them. They make me laugh and cry. They are truly the best friends I could have.
- My aunts- I have quite a few and they are all like second mothers to me. They support me and love me like I am their own daughter. And I know I can always count on them for help.
- And finally, to all the other women out there, who may be leaders, entrepreneurs, fighters, caregivers, and anything in between. I appreciate all you have done for us other women and will do for us in the future.
Thank you and happy International Women’s Day!!!